Menucha Retreat Scholarship Application
Menucha Scholarship Policy, Guidelines & Application
Four partial scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis, for the annual Menucha Retreat.
The Scholarship Committee shall process applications and select scholarship recipients.
- Scholarships shall be awarded for one-half the retreat fee. No funds need to be paid until the scholarship committee makes a determination.
- Scholarship recipients are required to pay the additional fees within 7 days of receiving notice that a scholarship has been granted.
- A scholarship recipient may receive a scholarship once every three years.
- The scholarship will be awarded as a 50% discount for the recipient. The code will be created by the website manager and emailed to the recipient. No actual funds will be issued to the scholarship recipient.
Eligibility and Application:
To receive a scholarship the recipient must be:
- A PSC member in good standing; or
- A full-time student; or
- An individual who is neither a full-time student nor a member in good standing who submits an application WITH a recommendation from an instructor.
To apply for a workshop scholarship, the applicant needs to:
- Submit the scholarship application form on or before October 1st.
- Wait for a response from the scholarship committee. We will hold a space for you while you wait for a response.
- Then complete the Menucha registration form.